Information we collect
When you submit information to or through the Website, you consent to the collection and processing of your information as described in this Statement. By using the Website, you accept the terms of this Statement and our Website Terms of Service and consent to our collection, use, disclosure and retention of your information as described in this Statement. The information we collect falls into two different categories: (1) information you give us; and (2) information we collect from you automatically.
Information you give us.
- The information you give us may include your first or last name, email address, and any other information you choose to give us when you participate in our Website user posting areas (“Personal Data”).
Information we collect when you visit our Website.
“The Co” allows you to create an account and log in to use the Website through the following Third-party Social Media Services: Google, Facebook, Twitter. If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect personal data that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as your name, your email address, your activities, or your contact list associated with that account.
Your feedback to us
You assign all rights, title, and interest in any Feedback you provide the Company. If for any reason such an assignment is ineffective, you agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
How we use information we collect
We may use your information in a variety of ways, including, to respond to inquiries and requests for information, to post your comments or statements on our Website, to help us learn about our audience and how people use websites, to maintain and improve our Website, to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches and to analyze site behavior in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our site. When you post information on our Website, the information you post may be seen by other visitors to our Website.
Use of your personal data
“The Co” may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our Website.
- To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the Website. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Website that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Website.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For legal purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users, as needed, to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose Information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website, to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our website, to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our service, for payment processing, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures, and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you, and view your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements: The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Analytics: We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Advertising: We may use Service providers to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service.
- Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
You may opt-out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Email Marketing: We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
- We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
Payments: We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
- Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
How we secure your information
“The Co” firmly adheres to generally accepted standards of technology and security to protect your information and to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of your information. We incorporate the use of firewalls, physical access controls, and administrative informational records to protect your information. While we have employed security technology and procedure to safeguard your information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you would like us to stop collecting your information, please contact us at Connect@InCreative.Co and we will make every effort to respond to your request.
Online use by minors
We understand how important it is to protect your children’s privacy, especially in the online community. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not intend for our Website to be used by anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us immediately at Connect@InCreative.Co. If we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without first receiving his or her parent's verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Website and subsequently we will delete that information.
In the following Policy, * "we" refers to Fraction 7, Ltd, makers of Community Box
- What data we store on your device: We do not store any data on your device.
- What we track: We monitor activity in, and uploads to, Boxes. This is both to ensure there are no violations of the Terms and Conditions, or in order to comply with requests from law enforcement or other authorised government agencies.
- What data we store: We store any data that is necessary for the display and processing of a Box (e.g., the box contents themselves, and any settings or customisations that have been made to the Boxes). We also store your contact details so that we can get in touch with you for purposes in connection with the business. We also store usage metrics in order for our internal teams to improve the Community Box experience.
- What data we share: We are committed to your privacy and we do not share data with any 3rd parties, except in the case of requests from law enforcement and other authorised government agencies.
- How we process your data: Your data is stored and processed in the form of reports, and real-time monitoring and metrics. These are used internally within our company to allow us to improve our services so we can improve the Community Box user experience.
- How you can obtain and erase the data we store about you: If you wish to obtain copies of any data we store about you, or for us to erase that data (note that this would imply terminating your account with us), then you can email email@example.com with the subject line "GDPR request" and we will follow up with you to ascertain what action is required.
By visiting or using our Website, you consent to the collection, storage, and use of your information by us in the manner described in our Statement. We reserve the right to update and change our policy from time to time. All such changes will be updated on this Statement. It is, therefore, important that you review this Statement each time before accessing the Website to ensure that you are updated as to any changes. If you do not want to be bound by an amendment or modification to this Statement, you will need to refrain from using the Website.